“How to promote a healthy environment in schools?” – Take part in this debate on 25 SeptemberSam
Join us on 25 September to discuss which tangible actions should be taken to support schools and communities in realising a healthy school environment for all young people across the EU. The workshop will explore:
– How can we work together to make healthier school environments a reality?
– How do we ensure that the healthy option is the easy option?
– What role for governments, communities and the food and drink industry in supporting schools to achieve their goal?
– What are the best practice actions to get youngsters moving and reduce calories in the diet?
– How can we best monitor progress to make sure we are on the right track?
This workshop is organized by Euractiv and will take place in their offices located in Boulevard Charlemagne 1, 1041 Brussels.
More information about this event can be found following this link.